WNED|WBFO is currently accepting applications for the position of Administrative Assistant, Part-Time, 25 hours/week
Responsible for providing timely administrative support to Senior Vice President of Development & Corporate Communications and Directors in the Development, Foundation and Communications departments.
- Answering phones, faxing, photocopying, filing and correspondence
- Letter writing, mailing, meeting coordination, scheduling appointments,
- Capital campaign support
- Creation of Volunteer and Talent information packets for all television and radio pledge drives
- Monthly creation of WNED | WBFO member magazine “print version” documents
- Data entry for databases. Creation of project spreadsheets. Generation of reports from database (as needed)
- Answering member correspondence (via email, letter or phone)
- Prepare and update PowerPoint presentations
- Serve as tally person support during radio pledge drive (as needed)
- Collect and track all department timesheets, leave requests, and sick leave forms. Track time off for each employee.
- Track purchase receipts, credit card reports and invoices.
- Schedule and track meetings for Senior Vice President & other Division Directors
- Attend and take minutes for department meetings (as requested)
- Assistance with Fundraising Event set-up (as needed)
- Maintain confidential donor files
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Required:
- Detail-oriented, independent, organized, professional and discreet.
- Ability to multi-task and learn new procedures swiftly.
- Advanced-level experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications abilities
- Associate degree preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience with skill set noted above.
Resumes with a detailed cover letter should be sent to
WNED | WBFO
Buffalo, NY 14240
WNED | WBFO is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity.